PiR2
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Grammar

2 participantes

Ir para baixo

Grammar Empty Grammar

Mensagem por Fibonacci13 Qui 22 Set 2022, 20:51

For each numbered blank in the following text, check the option that best completes the sentence.

Last Saturday, I went to a show of the best band in town, the Severe Storm. My friend Annie knows the band's guitarist, -1- we were allowed backstage after the performance.

I have an ear for music and I really liked the band's sound, but when I met Annie's friend, Rick, I was speechless. Rick -2- Annie that he appreciated her support because Annie that I looked ridiculous -3- I didn't say anything.

After that, we all went to get -4- to eat near the theater. At the restaurant, Rick told Annie that he imagined I didn't like the band because I didn't say anything. Then she said that I love the Severe Storm but I don't generally talk a lot. Rick thought that was -5- funny, but I was just embarrassed.

1) when/so/but/then

2) said/tells/told/spoke to

3) how/why/plus/because

4) some/it/something/anything

5) really/not/definitely/more

Eu coloquei: 1) so 2) told 3) plus 4) fiquei na dúvida entre something e anything  5) definitely 

Gostaria de saber se eu acertei e no caso do item 4, gostaria de saber qual o correto. Very Happy
Fibonacci13
Fibonacci13
Mestre Jedi
Mestre Jedi

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Grammar Empty Re: Grammar

Mensagem por dd0123 Seg 26 Dez 2022, 00:25

Olá!

Em 1 e 2 vc marcou o correto!

Mas no item 3 o melhor seria 'because' = I looked ridiculous because I didn't say anything = eu estava ridícula porque eu não falava nada

No item 4 eu colocaria 'something' - alguma coisa, e não 'anything' - qualquer coisa

No item 5 marcaria o 'really': Rick thought that was really funny, but I was just embarrassed = rick achou aquilo muito engraçado, mas eu estava apenas envergonhada

veja o que acha
abçsss
dd0123
dd0123
Estrela Dourada
Estrela Dourada

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo