PiR2
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Short Story (Can you help me, please?) ^^

2 participantes

Ir para baixo

Short Story (Can you help me, please?) ^^ Empty Short Story (Can you help me, please?) ^^

Mensagem por tiatalli Dom 03 Jan 2016, 21:10

Once upon a time...

Amanda: I can't confess my love 'cause me... I... I'm not beautiful. Look to my nose, and look to my body format.

Eduarda:
Samantha pass the good vibes, somebody could see the good lucky that she send to others.
Claude finally won a kiss of his crush when he became an good friend of Samantha.
Christopher finally got approved and goes to the high school. Samantha's friend...

Amanda: What do you...

Eduarda:
Wait, I'll explain.
I think that If you become one of her long list of friendship, you can confess your love with security, 'cause you will get the lucky on your hands!

Paula won free airplane tickets to travel in some places after win the competition. Remember: she is a good-for-nothing! Just won 'cause she became Samantha's friend.

If you say to her: you're my friendship and she agree with this... You're lucky girl.

After this talk, Amanda called to her.

~~~ In the next day ~~~

Amanda give a hug bear in Samantha

Amanda:
Woahhhh, I can't thank you enough!!

Samantha: I don't understand...

Amanda: You give lucky to all! You know, Paula won the competition. Christopher goes to the high school!

Samantha: but...

Amanda: This morning I kissed my love Arnaldo, and now I'm his love

Samantha: But Paula lost the competition. Christopher don't goes to the high school...

Amanda: Don't you give lucky?

Samantha: kkkkk Definitely no.

Moral of the story: You'll never know if you don't try

x-x-x
Aposto que há muitos erros. Alguém da help? Me corrigindo?
tiatalli
tiatalli
Recebeu o sabre de luz
Recebeu o sabre de luz

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Short Story (Can you help me, please?) ^^ Empty Re: Short Story (Can you help me, please?) ^^

Mensagem por Alvi Dom 03 Jan 2016, 22:37

Jesus H. Christ, que história longa!

Haha, tem alguns errinhos sim, mas vamos abordá-los: Eles são bem comuns, e é errando e praticando em cima dos erros que se aprende.

-
Amanda: I can't confess my love 'cause me... I... I'm not beautiful. Look at my nose, and look at my body's shape. (Aqui a substituição pelo AT é mandatória. De resto, o "look at my body's shape" poderia ser trocado por um "i'm not in shape", que é a forma informal mais usada no geral.)

Eduarda:
Samantha has some good vibes, somebody could see the good luck she attracts to others.
Claude finally got a kiss from his crush when he became a good friend of Samantha.
Samantha's friend, Christopher finally got approved and goes to the high school. 

(Frases bem estranhas all around. O "good vibes" também poderia ser substituído por "gives out good vibes". O "she attracts (...)" poderia virar um "others get when they're around her". Na segunda frase, "got a kiss from" é a forma correta ao se referir a kiss, e "an" só aparece antes de vogais ou de palavras cuja letra inicial tenha a sonoridade similar àquela de uma vogal.)

Amanda: What do you...

Eduarda:
Wait, I'll explain.
I think that If you become one of her many friends, you can confess your love with security, 'cause you will have the luck on your hands!

(Bem simples correções aqui. "One of her many friends" também é uma forma informal verbalizada pré-definida pra o que você quis dizer. O will have ali melhora o "fluxo" da frase e a torna mais verbal e menos formal, e, portanto, mais compreensível numa conversão foreigner > nativo.)

Paula won free airplane tickets to travel to some places after win the competition. Remember: she's not good at anything! She just won 'cause she became Samantha's friend.

(Nunca ouvi good-for-nothing sendo usado. Deve ser uma formazinha de apostila, certo? Eu me distancio um pouco dessas porque não são muito usadas na escrita e nem na linguagem verbal, inclusive nos vestibulares. Só vejo esse tipo de expressão em provas como o TOEFL e o TOEIC. Substituí por uma expressão de significado equivalente, adicionei o She e o To.)

If you say to her: you're my friend and she agrees with this... You're a lucky girl.

(Conjugação verbal arrumada, "friendship" (amizade) foi substituído por "friend" (amiga), que é o apropriado pro contexto. Adicionei um "A" que era necessário.)

After this conversation, Amanda called to her.

(Troquei "talk" por "conversation", pois suponho que isso seja uma narração, e consequentemente sustente aspectos de maior formalidade. Removi o to, pois não é necessário nesse caso.)

~~~ In the next day ~~~

Amanda gives Samantha a bear hug

(Erro de fraseamento, basta reposicionar a sentença pra que ela faça sentido.)

Amanda:
Woahhhh, I can't thank you enough!!

Samantha: I don't understand...

Amanda: You got us all lucky! You know, Paula won the competition. Christopher is going to high school!

Samantha: but...

Amanda: This morning I kissed my crush Arnaldo, and now I'm his girlfriend.

(Aqui eu comecei a perceber que você tá confundindo "high school" com "college", eu acho. Aliás, "love" se refere ao sentimento em Inglês, exclusivamente. Se você quiser algo mais próximo, você pode falar "my sweetheart", mas é meio vitoriano, bem coisa de tiazona mesmo.)

Samantha: But Paula lost the competition. Christopher isn't going to high school...

Amanda: Don't you get people lucky?

Samantha: kkkkk Definitely no.

Moral of the story: You'll never know if you don't try.

(A última frase da Amanda é muito estranha all around, e eu não sei se eu entendi a história direito. Pelo que eu entendi, a Amanda queria atrair sorte pra ela e os amigos, e foi falar com a Samantha porque ela "dá sorte", correto? E o Christopher queria passar pra faculdade, e a Paula iria ganhar uma competição, e por isso a Amanda virou amiga da Samantha? Faltou um pouco de contexto, e de ordem cronológica também.)
Alvi
Alvi
Iniciante

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo