PiR2
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Writing Task - writing your own blog

Ir para baixo

Writing Task - writing your own blog Empty Writing Task - writing your own blog

Mensagem por Convidado Dom 07 Dez 2014, 15:09

Estou com preguiça de copiar o tema 1, vou passar o tema 2 que eu fiz quase uma redação:

2) If you do not have a job yet, you can talk about the professional you want to be. Besides describing the duties of your job, comment all proccess ( from vocational training to the entrance in the labor market). You may answer: how long do you have to study to be this professional?; is this job easy or difficult to be found in  the labor market? What are your functions?; is it poorly or well paid?; do you work alone or you need another professional help?;if so, what do they do?

Remember:1) Readers may read ans post comments to your blog entry. What kind of response do you want from them? Do you want them to write replies and interact with your text? Have this in mind; 2) After writing your text, read it again and EDIT it, apying attentionb to GRAMMAR and SPELLING.

Final Version                           
                                            Compliment duties(Title)    
         In terms of militarism I need to have much responsability to cope with rules. I'll need a lot of time to study to go to "espcex" or "Escola Naval. Furthermore I need to enter into the job market , I need mcuh knowledge in various subjects of the high school to pass in those exams. Another important point, navy and army have high salaries base.
        You need more or less two to three years to pass in somne public contest and you may to have at least the compelted high school to do "espcex" or "Escola Naval". Futhermore, the difference between the two is that the army in their edict recommend books, already tha navy no, but the two are hard.
        The labour market is each time smaller, the one is the funnel squeezing and it fits fewer and fewer, as I wrote, The contest charges ,much of the student. Moreover the labour market is in high demand, but the bad news that within a few years more, the number of young people will be much smaller than the elderly, I think so.
      The militaries' salary is good, the salary of a cadet in São Paulo is about R$700,00; while a naval officer must be earning a R$8000,00. 
         In sum, the offer job is increasing continuesly  because the creation of various technical schools by the Workers' Party government. Moreover, we take this opportunity to grow in life, I mean, so we can fight fou our achievements and yo we have prosperous life.                 
P.S: Na primeira, valendo 1.5, tirou 1.2, e nessa agora, vale 2.5, gostaria de saber o que eu posso melhorar, e gostaria que vocês corrigissem meu texto.

Give you guys my best regard!

Convidado
Convidado

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Writing Task - writing your own blog Empty Re: Writing Task - writing your own blog

Mensagem por Christian M. Martins Qui 19 Mar 2015, 14:28

Algumas dicas: 

- Essa frase: "You need more or less two to three years [...]" ficou muito feia! Tenta evitar o "more or less", e no lugar disso usar "approximately".

- "The labour market is each time smaller [...]" também ficou bem estranho, tenta trocar esse "each time" por "gradually", que fica bem melhor!

- Não consigo entender essa colocação: "the one is the funnel squeezing and it fits fewer and fewer, as I wrote, The contest charges ,much of the student." (isso foi o que mais estragou a sua redação, tá tudo errado aí) e a seguinte ficou mal feita também, eu escreveria: "Even though the labour market is in high demand, I think that in a few years the number of young people will decrease, reducing the graveness of the situation.", (Já reduzindo o número de usos de "moreover" na sua redação).

- Nesta parte "while a naval officer must be earning a R$8000,00.", não se utiliza o "a" e a utilização de "around" antes de "R$8000,00" dá um tom de aproximação, que fica bem bonito, parecido com o "about" que tu usou antes de "R$700,00", que ficou bem legal também.

- Se escreve "Continuously" e não "Continuesly" e lembre-se que "continuously" vem antes de "increasing". Na sua colocação, "because the creation of various" faltou um "of" depois do "because", ficaria melhor se você utilizasse um "recent" antes de "creation", e eu não entendi muito bem o que você quis dizer com "various": se você quis dizer "uma grande variedade de escolas técnicas", diz-se "a large variety of technical schools" (o que não faz muito sentido também, afinal, o que seria uma "variedade de escolas técnicas"? Faz mais sentido "uma variedade de cursos em escolas técnicas", que seria: "a large variety of courses in technical schools"), e se você quis dizer "muitas escolas técnicas", diz-se "many technical schools". Veja como ficaria no caso de "muitas escolas técnicas", com as alterações que propus e analise por si mesmo se não fica mais bonito: "In sum, the job offer is continuously increasing because of the recent creation of many technical schools by [...]".

- Tu repetiu "moreover" duas vezes, não ficou muito legal, demonstra vocabulário escasso, tente evitar SEMPRE a repetição de palavras. 

- A frase "we take this opportunity to grow in life" ficou meio sem sentido.

Há mais algumas palavras escritas erradas (mas como não sei se é erro de digitação, não vou relevar muito), além de mais algumas coisas que ficaram sem sentido na redação, mas nada de muito relevante.

Para uma redação "informal" ficou ótimo, acredite. Tá bem acima da média, parabéns! Very Happy
Christian M. Martins
Christian M. Martins
Grupo
Velhos amigos do Fórum

Grupo Velhos amigos do Fórum

http://www.instagram.com/chriestianmm

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo