Fórum PiR2
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

So... lets talk!

+15
Carl Edward Sagan Jr
caiomslk
Matheus Aragão.
PedroCunha
Nina Luizet
Pedro Venicio
LaraCaroline
Wesley Carv
Dela Corte
Maria Gabriela de Queiroz
brunonishimoto
Matheus Bertolino
[Planck]³
JoaoGabriel
Euclides
19 participantes

Página 2 de 3 Anterior  1, 2, 3  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

So... lets talk! - Página 2 Empty So... lets talk!

Mensagem por Euclides Dom 27 Mar 2011, 19:18

Relembrando a primeira mensagem :

Hi everybody

this is a new section in the forum whose intent is to estimulate the practice of the english language.

What can we do here?

I think we can just talk on many subjects we like or display curiosities, doubts, or ask for help. We can also show texts of our own writing.

Each one will decide how to deal with this space.

Welcome!

O Universo das coisas que eu não sei é incomensuravelmente maior do que o pacotinho de coisas que eu penso que sei.
Euclides
Euclides
Fundador
 Fundador

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

So... lets talk! - Página 2 Empty Re: So... lets talk!

Mensagem por Wesley Carv Dom 05 Out 2014, 20:39

Nobody to talk?
Wesley Carv
Wesley Carv
iniciante

Mensagem por LaraCaroline Sex 09 Jan 2015, 21:19

Hi guys Very Happy
How are you?
So, my english isn't so good, but I really want to improve it, so let's talk Very Happy

LaraCaroline
Padawan
Padawan

Mensagem por Convidado Sex 09 Jan 2015, 22:31

an effort to use a language on its best correct way is a good try, but an effort to understand someone, whatever he speaks, is an excellent disposition to comunicate.

Welcome!

Convidado
Convidado

Mensagem por Pedro Venicio Sex 16 Jan 2015, 12:09

I don't agree with you ,Caio, I think that the first step on any language is try to understand and be comprehensible. Correct communication is just a natural consequence in learning process, even if you didn't study grammar directly. 
Though I believe that basic grammar topics such as verb and conjunctions are very useful to learn just in the beginning , if are liable to do so, because it can give you a fair overview about the way that the core of your target language works.

Pedro Venicio
iniciante

Mensagem por Wesley Carv Dom 18 Jan 2015, 14:01

How long have you been studying english, guys? Why? What is the thing that helped you the most to learn this language?
Wesley Carv
Wesley Carv
iniciante

Mensagem por Nina Luizet Dom 18 Jan 2015, 16:12

@Wesley Carv escreveu:How long have you been studying english, guys? Why? What is the thing that helped you the most to learn this language?

Hello guys ! I have fifteen years old and i study English since from de four years old Very Happy .I'm learning more each day. How about you?

Última edição por Nina Luizet em Dom 18 Jan 2015, 16:16, editado 1 vez(es) (Motivo da edição : especificação)
Nina Luizet
Nina Luizet
matadora
matadora

Mensagem por PedroCunha Dom 18 Jan 2015, 20:38

Howdy, mates!

I believe it has been close to a decade since I started fiddling with English. 

I'd say that what helped me the most, were the video games, movies and the likes that I watched in English, at first with subtitles and after a while, without. Also, I improved my pronunciation after I became friends with people that lived abroad. It was (and still is), quite an amazing experience.
PedroCunha
PedroCunha
Monitor
Monitor

Mensagem por Matheus Aragão. Sex 23 Jan 2015, 23:35

Hi

My name is Matheus Aragão, and I am history's professor. I have 38 years old and am Pir2's member since a few days.
However, I'm still new to English study.

se ficar alguma coisa sem sentido é por causa do Tradutor.

Matheus Aragão.
Padawan
Padawan

Mensagem por Convidado Qui 17 Mar 2016, 21:00

Good night Wesley,
I'm learning English since 2013, What is helping me a lot to I learn English is the training (the practice), This helps me to be a smarter person, I do the booklets of my course, the other material of my course that calls "CLAC" (Curso de Línguas Abertos à Comunidade) from UFRJ. But I confess that I'm training my English more now, because I only watch the classes and did few exercises of the book from the course. I know that my English is not there these things, but I know that I can improve. So Wesley, improve your English translating articles in English, watch subtitled movies and cartoons, cartoons in English with or without subtitles with the same language dubbed (in this case in English), do your booklets, or books and workbooks of English from your course,  or the high school, play videogames in his spare time, for example, try to play Castlevania of PS1, games that have conversations in English( various from them are on Master System for example). After this, when you are ready (I know that I'm not  😢), you can try to subtitle cartoons that aren't in Portuguese just for fun, for example:" Evil con Carne"("Mal Encarnado" only known in Brazil). And... to complement, if you have a great notion of English, you can read books in English, like the summary of the book "Phantom of the Opera" (the summary, that is a book,there is also the whole book of more than 200 pages), it's an easy book to read (I myself have read!), buy another books in English, like "Cosmos" by Neil deGrasse Tyson, the book doesn't exist in Brazilian Portuguese, it's about science and it succeeds the bestseller by Carl Sagan(who was the teacher of Neil). Try to buy books in Portuguese and English on www.amazon.com.br or buy books on www.estantevirtual.com.br in English, Portuguese or in other languages, another option is buy in www.livronauta.com.br; this one is very good too. 
Take a look at it: http://www.pequenoguru.com.br/2013/03/os-5-melhores-sites-para-comprar-livros-no-brasil/
I think that's it, folks... just this. I wrote a lot, I hope that I helped you, Wesley.

Sincerely,
José Ricardo.

Convidado
Convidado

Mensagem por Convidado Sab 20 Ago 2016, 14:21

Good afternoon, guys!

I'm not seeing people ask help here on Forum PIR2, would be better people take doubts because not only the person would learn, as also I would learn. I would like that people take more doubts here, well. As people don't take doubts here, I would take my doubts until appear someone who knows English more than me, seemed like me, less me, whatever...

A big hug to all.

Sincerely,
José Ricardo.

Convidado
Convidado

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Página 2 de 3 Anterior  1, 2, 3  Seguinte

Ir para o topo